TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 18 years. Focused on FinTech, Bitcoin, FX, Securities, Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Banks. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Global Online Securities Firm is looking for a Japan Operations Manager. This is for a Senior Level Executive who can manage Japanese Retail teams from Tokyo. US& Japanese Equities, FX, CFDs and Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Polkadot or other FinTech products are under consideration.
* Candidates are expected to have direct retail & institutional management experience within cash & derivative products, strong within Equities, CFDs and/or Foreign Exchange.
* Candidates who are experienced with IT, front office, operations, compliance or trade related issues with FSA interface are all positive.
* Backgrounds in technology(APP functions), investment banking, fund or asset management are also welcome due to the platform's mobile phone user growth.
* Direct Japanese language skills (native or near native) and English (Business fluent) are a must.
* This is a senior COO level role for a new branch expanding operations in Japan, and will coordinate with Regional & Global management.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners