TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 18 years. Focused on FinTech, Bitcoin, FX, Securities, Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Banks. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Expanding Securities firm is looking for a Senior Associate, AVP or Vice President in its Investment Banking ECM Department for Equity Capital Markets, Cross Border Merger & Acquisition advisory services.
* This role will concentrate on Japanese companies looking to IPO or sell subsidiaries locally or to an Asia, Europe or US based investor.
* The typical Mid-Cap Japanese business owner has high quality IP assets, or solid business with technology value that does not have a second generation to take over the family firm.
* There is often a time limit to transactions due to the age of the business owner ahead of inheritance planning issues. This team will work in Tokyo and overseas Asia based branch members.
* Top candidates will need a wide range of special situation skills from strategic planning, contract execution to post merger integration.
* The responsibilities include ECM & IPO strategies, screening of targeted companies, valuations of Equity & Debt, negotiations, performance confirmation of M&A conditions, and monitoring.
* Fluent Japanese is critical. Additional language abilities in English, Mandarin, Korean, Indonesian or Thai would be very complimentary.
* More than 15+ years experience of cross border M&A executions, corporate finance and tax accounting would be complimentary.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners