TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 18 years. Focused on FinTech, Bitcoin, FX, Securities, Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Banks. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Growing global FinTech startup firm is seeking a System on Chip (SoC) Coder/ Developer with ASIC or FPGA (Xilinx or Altera) technology. Any VHDL coding is ideal. Embedded systems and chip based projects would be highly attractive. You would be familiar with C/C++, Python or other key languages who thinks outside the box, is needed for its New York & Tokyo team. Both locations are possible.
* This will appeal to a person who wants to combine program trading that can maximize trading via TCP/IP Stack Functionality with low or no touch client service.
* The focus would be for hardware in FinTech trading systems for Japanese Cash Equities, Listed Derivatives (Futures, TOPIX, NIKKEI 225), Convertible Bonds and any other products with high market volumes. Additional markets will expand around Asia, Europe and USA.
* English is the main language needed, any level of Japanese would be a great compliment. MUST have a valid working visa for the USA is essential for consideration.
* Any background within Mobile, Gaming, IOT Hardware Devices, or even Investment Banking, Securities, Private Banking or Asset Management. High Frequency Trading knowledge is of high interest.
* You must be ambitious and commercial in work attitude, and be able to build a business that will be highly ranked in future. Blockchain will be used in this innovative project.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners