TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 18 years. Focused on FinTech, Bitcoin, FX, Securities, Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Banks. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Growing global FinTech startup firm is seeking a Senior Quant Developer with ASIC or FPGA (Xilinx or Altera) technology. Any VHDL coding is ideal. You would be familiar with C/C++, Python or other key languages who thinks outside the box, is needed for its New York & Tokyo team.
* This will appeal to a person who wants to combine program trading that can maximize (HFT) High Frequency Trading (DMA) Direct Market Access & Algorithms along with low or no touch client service.
* The focus would be for hardware embedded chip trading systems for Japanese Cash Equities, Listed Derivatives (Futures, TOPIX, NIKKEI 225), Convertible Bonds and any other products with high market volumes. Additional markets will expand around Asia.
* English is the main language needed, any level of Japanese would be a great compliment. MUST have a valid working visa for the USA is essential for consideration.
* Any background within Mobile, Gaming, IOT Hardware Devices, or even Investment Banking, Securities, Private Banking or Asset Management clients are ideal. High Frequency Trading knowledge or Statistical Arbitrage is of high interest.
* You must be ambitious and commercial in work attitude, and be able to build a business that will be highly ranked in future. Blockchain will be used in this innovative project.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners