TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 18 years. Focused on FinTech, Bitcoin, FX, Securities, Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Banks. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Global Financial Systems Firm is looking for a Systems Administrator with a wide product background.
* This is for a mid Level Executive who can manage Dealing Software & Hardware Services to Foreign and Japanese institutional clients in Tokyo.
* This new role could grow into a team manager, and run 5+ staff in Tokyo by 2018.
* Candidates are expected to have direct Institutional support experience for any product team like Equity, FX, Credit, Fixed Income Bonds or Listed Derivative products.
* Candidates experienced at Investment Banks, Retail Banks, Securities Firms, Asset Management, Insurance or any other financial firm IT systems is expected.
* Direct experience with front office, operations, compliance or trade related issues with FSA interface are all very positive.
* Backgrounds in investment banking or securities are also very welcome. Direct Japanese language skills (native or near native) and English (Business or fluent.).
* This is a IT role and will coordinate with others in Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners